Wednesday 6 June 2012

Pokemon...My Style

As some of you may know, I have a soft spot for almost everything Pokemon, so I decided to make another project for myself, do a rendition of the first 151 pokemon.


#10, 11, 12 Caterpie, Metapod, and Butterfree
Decided to go with a more alien like route with these lil bugs 


#25 Pikachu
Everyone's favourite electric mouse, PIKACHU.


#35, 36 Clefairy and Clefable
Here's a horrifying rendition of the cute little fairy pokemon


#52 Meowth
Cute little kitty cat inspired by American Mcgee

#74,75,76 Geodude, Graveller, and Golem
The evolutionary triad of rock types.

#88+89 Grimer and Muk
The big ol' pile of sludge. Guest starring Pikachu and Ash from the show


#97 Hypno
Easily one of the creepiest pokemon I know, I just added details

#109 Koffing
My personal favourite pokemon, Koffing the happy gassy tumor


#129, 130 Magikarp and Gyarados
The almighty gyarados with a school of magikarps




No comments:

Post a Comment