Monday 30 January 2012

Behold... Mephistopheles!!

Hey everyone!  So what we have here is a pencil drawing of  the main antagonist in my story-line (and possible video game if I play my cards right ;D ); Archangel Mephistopheles.  He was once a celestial-like being who watched over the universes and used his power to keep the flow of time in check, but was displeased by the fate of the world.  So long story short, his power corrupted him and he was banished from the watch-tower (for lack of a better description) so he goes to change the world personally.


I wanted to make him epic, angelic but corrupted with demonic power.  I'm actually very proud of how this came out, particularly the angel wing.

ps many of the pictures I'll be posting will likely be ideas and concepts for the game's storyline

No comments:

Post a Comment